Assam Police recruitment 2018 for SI, ASI, Constable, Head Constable etc is available now. Get Assam police recruitment, Assam police job vacancy details from here now. The Assam Police Recruitment Examination is held each year by the Assam Police Department. The examination is held to fill in the vacant seats of various police posts. These police posts include head constable, constable, ASI, home guard posts etc. A number of aspirants appear for the examination each year in order to get their desired post.
Assam Police recruitment 2018
|Department name||Assam Police Recruitment Board|
|Announcement||Assam Police job Vacancy|
|Job Profile||Protection Forces|
|Vacancy for||Constable, HC, SI, ASI, Home Guard, Drivers etc|
However, the Assam police department makes sure that only the best candidates will be recruited through their recruitment procedure to maintain proper law and order in the state. The Assam Police recruitment procedure contains phases such as written test, physical examination, personal interview. Before applying for the examination, one must meet the eligibility criteria. Assam Police Eligibility Criteria differs for each different post.
Assam Police constable recruitment 2018
- Candidate must fall inside the age group of 18-25 in order to be eligible. Further age relaxation shall be provided according to the rules.
- Relaxation of up to 5 years will be given to SC and ST candidates, while relaxation of 3 years will be given to Home Guards, who have been serving for 3 or more years.
- Aspirants should have completed their 10th grade from a reputed board or equal.
- For men, 168 cm height and chest size 81 cm.
- For women, 152 cm in height and chest size 86 cm.
To fully get accepted as a constable with Assam police recruitment, one must go through Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Competitive Written Exam and extra curriculum activities. Selected candidates will go through a training of 1 year or more.
Assam Police Head Constable Recruitment 2018
- The age of the candidate should fall between 18 to 25. Age relaxation will be given as per the rules of the government.
- Candidates must have passed their 10th Grade examination from a recognized board or completed their degree from a reputed university or equivalent.
- For men, 170 cm height and chest size 81-85 cm.
- For women, 157 cm height.
To get recruited through Assam police recruitment into the Head constable post, one must clear all the phases of the examination, which are written, PET, PST, Medical examination, interview.
- Aspirants in the age group of 20-25 are eligible for applying, and additional age relaxation shall be given according to the rules set by the government.
- 5 years of relaxation of age limit will be given to SC and ST aspirants, and 3 years relaxation to OBC aspirants.
- The candidate applying for the post must be of Indian nationality. A person from Nepal or Bhutan is also eligible to apply for the post.
- Candidates must have obtained their HSC from a recognized board.
In order to get accepted as Sub-inspector (SI), one needs to go through the written examination, physical examination, and an interview under Assam Police job recruitment.
- Candidate’s age should fall in between the age group of 20 to 25. Relaxations depend on the rules set up by the government.
- ST and SC candidates will have their age limit relaxed by up to 5 years, and OBC candidates will have it relaxed by 3 years.
- Only people of Indian, Nepal, and Bhutan nationality are eligible to apply for the examination.
- Candidates must have completed their degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- For men, 168 cm height and chest size 80 cm without expansion and 85 cm with expansion.
- For women, 157 cm height and no specific chest size required.
The Assam Police recruitment written the examination for Assistant Sub Inspector of Police is done in two phases. Afterward, Physical Endurance Test, Medical Examination, and Interview are held for the selection of the post.
Assam Police Home Guard Recruitment 2018
- The candidate must be of age 18 to 38. Relaxation will be given as per the rules of the governments.
- SC and ST candidates will receive 5 years of relaxation, while OBC candidates will receive 3 years of relaxation.
- Candidates must have done 10th Grade from a recognized board or equivalent or must have obtained their HSC.
To get selected for the post of the Home guard, one must pass an Assam police recruitment written the examination and personal interview.
Assam Police application form 2018
To apply for the examination, one must go to the official website of the Assam Police Department and search for the Assam police application forms. After selecting the appropriate application form for the post the candidates wish to apply for, the candidate needs to fill it. The Assam police recruitment application form must be filled accurately without performing any types of mistakes. Incomplete or improperly filled forms are subjected to rejection. The candidate must fill in all the details with care and he/she may also be needed to attach passport sized photo. After filling the form, recheck it thoroughly, and then submit it.
After submitting the Assam police recruitment form, you will get a unique ID number and slip, which can be printed by the candidate. The slip will also be emailed to your filled in an email address.
Assam police hall ticket 2018
If a candidate is eligible and has submitted their form, along with the fee in time, they will get an Admit card. This admit card is their ticket to the examination hall, which they must carry all the time. It will contain important information such as the candidate’s detail, venue of the examination, time and date of the examination etc. This Admit card is an essential piece of the document from exam point of view and should be kept with care. The candidate is advised to carry it at all the phases of the examination. Moreover, the Assam Police recruitment admit card is not re-issuable, which means that once the download link for the official website has expired, it will not be available to download.
The venue, date and time of the written examination and physical test is released the same time as the Admit card. In order to select the best candidates out of the lot, the Assam police department checks a number of things. The candidate is awarded marks for each accomplishment he has gained. The final marking schema based on the written examination, physical test, extra curriculum activity is mentioned below:
Extra-curricular activities and special skills (Maximum marks 15)
- Education Qualification: 5 marks maximum.
- Home Guard/NCC/Sports: 5 marks maximum.
- Technical Qualification or Diploma from ITI/Polytechnic or any equivalent institute, or in CA (Computer Application) from a recognized university/institute: 5 marks maximum.
Assam Police Final Result 2018
- Marks obtained in PET: 60 Marks maximum.
- Multiple Choice Question Written Examination: 25 Marks maximum.
- Extra-Curricular Activities and Special Skills: 15 Marks maximum.
PET + Written Examination + Extra Curricular Activities and Special Skills = 100 Marks total.
Medical Examination Phase
The candidate must not be suffering from any sort of diseases, such as Diabetes, piles etc. Moreover, the candidate must not have any physical deformities and should be in good physical and mental health. The candidate should also possess good eyesight in order to get selected for any post under Assam police recruitment.
The syllabus for the examination will be posted on the official website of the Assam Police department. All details and changes regarding the examination can be found on this website. For preparation purposes, a person can refer to past year questions paper or various sample papers.
The Assam police recruitment examination is a great opportunity for deserving and enthusiastic candidates. They can get their desired seat if they are fully applicable to it. It can help them gain a high chance of securing their future, and let them have a reputable job inside police. The patriotic aspirants can willingly serve their country and state by applying for police.
Disclaimer: Official website for Assam Police recruitment is http://www.assampolice.gov.in/. This portal is designed to update you about the latest police recruitment. For State wise police recruitment, Visit www.policerecruitments.in.