Assam Police UB Constable Recruitment 2017: Assam police recruitment board will soon commence the examinations for the post of UB constable. Those who are about to apply for this exam should know about all the eligibility criteria for this post.
Assam Police UB Constable Recruitment 2017
The Assam Police UB Constable eligibility criteria for this post is as follows:
- The nationality of the candidate should be an Indian, but if he/she is a subject of native country like Nepal, Bhutan, etc. and have the permanent citizenship of India then they too can apply for Assam Police UB Constable Recruitment 2017, in any sense the candidate should be a permanent citizen of India.
- The candidate must have the qualification of class 12th passed from any school which is affiliated with any Indian educational board. The qualification must be complete at the time of notification released.
- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 25 years. The age criteria should be proper at the time of Assam Police UB Constable Recruitment 2017. The age relaxation is provided to reserved certain sections.
- The religion of the candidate can be anything. It does not matter in this exam if the candidate is a Hindu, Muslim, Sikh or Christian. But some relaxation is given to the minority classes.
<<<<< Assam Police Training Videos >>>>>
The physical requirement of the candidates for Assam Police UB Constable Recruitment are as follows:
- The height should be 165.6cm and not less than this, but relaxation is provided to classes like SC and ST.
- The candidate should be active in all physical activities and games.
- The stamina and immunity of the candidates need to be strong
- The applicant should not have a disease which can affect his future job, but if there is any, then he has to inform it beforehand.
If there is any disease and the allergy problem that the candidate has, they have to inform it beforehand because if they find hiding anything, then it can be detected at the time of the medical test, so has to be careful and honest with it.
<<<< Assam Police Pay Scale – Salary >>>>
The Assam Police UB Constable application form for the post will be available both offline and online. The candidates can apply through the offline procedure by following these simple steps:
- Go to the Assam Police UB Constable Recruitment 2016 official website which is assampolice.gov.in
- Click on the current application form link for this post
- Fill in all information that is asked like name, date of birth, phone number, qualification, etc.
- Mention the mode of payment
- Click submit
After this Assam Police, UB Constable Application form will be submitted and the candidate will be delivered the login id and password on the phone number, and the process will be completed.