Assam Police Syllabus 2017 SI Constable exam pattern 2016 download: The Assam Police SI, constable examination is only few days left. Candidates are gearing up for their exam preparation. But for preparing the examination, the candidates have to be sure about the Assam Police Syllabus and exam pattern. Without knowing those things, the candidates cannot able to prepare for the exam accurately.
Assam Police Syllabus 2017 download
The syllabus will let you know what portions are you have to prepare. And the exam pattern will let you know the mark allotment for each and every question. This is why the candidates are asked to refer the Assam Police SI syllabus and exam pattern of the Assam Police SI recruitment.
The Assam Police SI Constable Syllabus is as follows,
- Reasoning – questions will be from differences, relationship, arithmetical reasoning, similarities, space visualization, observation, visual memory, problem solving, decision making, analysis and judgement, verbal and figure classification, analogies, concepts, arithmetical number series, discrimination and more.
<<<< Assam Police Best Books >>>>
- Maths – Questions will be from menstruation, number system, simplification, simple interest, HCF and LCM, compound interest, ration and proportion, percentage, partnership, time and work, discount, distance, table and graph, decimal and fraction.
- General knowledge – Questions will be from politics, surroundings, environment, adjacent countries, achievements, awards, national and international developments, sports and more.
- History of Assam
- Geography and culture
Assam Police SI Constable Exam Pattern
- Total number of questions – 100
- Type of Questions – Multiple choices
- Maximum marks – 25
- Special skills and Extracurricular activities – 15 marks
- Marking system – Half mark will be provided for every right answer
- Physical Efficiency Test – 60 marks
- Grand total for written test and Physical Efficiency Test – 100 marks
<<<<< Assam Police Training Videos >>>>>
Assam Police SI Constable Exam pattern for Physical Standards Test
|Male||Female||Maximum Marks||Qualifying Marks|
|1600 meter race||1200 meter race||15||8|
|100 meter sprint||80 meter sprint||15||8|
|Long jump||Long jump||15||8|
|High jump||High jump||15||8|
<<<< Assam Police Pay Scale – Salary >>>>
The duration for the written test and physical efficiency test will vary. For each and every section of physical efficiency test, the candidates will be given some time. And also, the time taken by the candidates for completing each section of the physical efficiency test will be calculated by the examiners of the Physical Efficiency test. Candidates will be writing for only 40 marks for the written test. Physical Efficiency Test matters a lot for clearing the Assam Police Constable Syllabus.